Medical Marijna Doctor Tempe, AZ
Tempe, Arizona is home to Arizona State University. It is a bustling
town and has one of the more popular dispensaries, Harvest. Arizona
Medical Marijuana Doc is just 10 minutes straight north of downtown Tempe.
You can easily get your marijuana card on your lunch hour.
Prequalify for an Arizona Medical Marijuana Card
In order to qualify for a medical marijuana card in Arizona, the following must apply
- Must have an Arizona driver’s license, state ID, or current passport and have a residence here
- Must not be pregnant or nursing
- Must not be diagnosed with schizophrenia
The following conditions are approved for the use of cannabis in Arizona.
Agitation of Alzheimer’s
Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
Severe and Chronic Pain
Severe and Persistent Muscle Spasms
Medical Records from a treating physician
The certifying physician must have progress notes for a visit within the last 12 months from a treating physician. Download and fill out our medical release form and email or fax it back to us and we will obtain your medical records for you. Many clinics have an online portal where you may download your progress notes without a release form.
If you have not seen a doctor in the last 12 months, you may qualify to have an in house examination (some conditions do not qualify). Please contact our office to discuss your options.
The Process for getting your medical marijuana card
- Check to see if you have a qualifying condition.Click here to check to see if you qualify.
- Review of Medical Records. The certifying physician needs progress notes from within the last 12 months.
- Certification Appoint. You will meet privately with a board certified and experienced physician. The appointment time is approximately 30 minutes. Unlike most clinics, we have little or no wait time. The cost is $95 cash or $110 with a credicard In addition to medical marijuana certifications, other pain management treatment options will be made available to you. We also do home and hospice visits.
- Application to Arizona Department of Health. We will process your application for you online for $25 or you can go to medicalmarijuana.azdhs.gov to apply online. You will receive your card in 7-10 business days.